Creating art as a child has endless openings to grow kid’s imagination. Making colorful Playdough can be a fun learning activity for your kid. As kids will love to play and be creative with this no-bake Playdough. In this post, I will show you how to make Playdough without cooking that you can try with your kids.
Also Read: natural foods
Let’s get started…
How to make Playdough
So what you need to make this entertaining recipe is 3 cups flour, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon food color, around 2 tablespoon tartar cream, cup of water and salt as per taste.
First take a bowl and add flour, tartar cream, vegetable oil and salt into it. After that mix food coloring into a cup of water (I use red and blue coloring to get galactic color) and then slowly add this color water into your bowl mix until it get desired consistency.
Spray some dry flour into kitchen top and knead the dough to improve its texture for soft dough. Let your kids get into it so that they will see ‘how to make Playdough’ and will also try to make some creative shape from it.
My secrete tips:
- The cream of tartar doesn’t smell good so I usually add some coconut essence and it work like a magic.
- You can also store the play dough for several days, simply roll the dough and keep it in plastic bags or container and you will see that it least long.
- If you want to rehydrate the Playdough break it into least sized pieces. Now put them in strainer and run water over them. Put them in re-sealable plastic bag and leave it overnight.
- Make sure to use warm water for dough to avoid lumps
- You can also use your favorite flavor like coca, chocolate or strawberry to make it tastier to eat.
- Adding few drops of glycerin can make your dough more smother and shiner.
Try it and I am sure this Playdough can be a big hit with kids. Do share your experience in below comment box.
Happy Reading 🙂
Related Searches: how to make playdough, playdough, playdough recipe, playdough for kids